This article focuses on Kevin Jackson’s Survive Her Affair guide. Find out if it is worth buying. So before start with it, you can read this Survive Her Affair Review.
For many men, there’s nothing more crushing than the thought of their wives or partners cheating on them. In fact, save for the death of a spouse, men view being cheated on as the worst thing that can happen to me. Yes, that includes being jailed or being out of work.
I’m not embarrassed to admit that I have been cheated on by my spouse. My wife, who vowed to our wedding day to be truthful and honest with me, had sex with a coworker. Suffice to say, the day that I learned about her cheating is the most painful day of my life.
But I was able to recover from that heartache by reading the e-book “Survive Her Affair” by relationship guru Kevin Jackson. Jackson himself is a victim of cheating, with his wife betraying him a few years ago. He admits feeling humiliated, hurt, and jealous during that dark chapter in his life.
What is Survive Her Affair?
“Survive Her Affair” is an e-book from Jackson that breaks down the reasons why women cheat, why they cover up their affair, and how to recover from such a devastating occurrence.
It is available in PDF format and retails for just $47. Jackson is also throwing a bonus audio book that regularly sells for $37 but is incorporated as a free item.
It has been dubbed as the first and only guide for men in healing and dealing with cheating women.
About the Author
Jackson is a motivational speaker who carved a niche in giving expert advice to men who have been cheated on by their partners. In “Survive Her Affair” ebook he shows a lot of proficiency in breaking down a very sensitive subject—that of extramarital affairs committed by women.
What Are Its Features?
“Survive Her Affair” is one of the most comprehensive books about cheating women and offers insights and tips for men on how to build their lives after being cheated on.
It starts by discussing the reason women cheat. It also lists down several warning signs that every man should know so that they can immediately address a brewing problem before it gets worse.
Jackson also insists that no matter what women say, they are the ones responsible for their cheating, and not men. He explains this thoroughly in this book.
The book also uncovers the reason women would cover up their extramarital affairs. It is almost universally accepted that men are more prone to cheating than women, which makes it more embarrassing for guys when their partners dupe them.
Interestingly, the author mentions a reason women are genetically disposed to lying about their affairs and shares a trick for guys to spot it the next time their wives lie to them.
Jackson also details why men have a hard time dealing with affairs than women, and how they can go about it.
One of the most difficult things about dealing with a cheating wife or partner is trying to get rid of images of your partner from your head. You may even have episodes when you could imagine the travesty that your partner did to you. Jackson can help you get past that episode by getting those images out of your head and enjoy peace of mind once again.
Men who go through this horrific experience also ask—should they get as many details of the affair? Or would it be better for them not to know any details at
Another topic that Jackson expertly breaks down is protecting kids. More often than not, children are the victims of a marriage ruined by cheating. The book discusses how guys can protect their children from the dangers of their wives’ affairs.
Jackson also introduces the “Good Husband Trap” which, according to him, sets up guys for heartbreak in marriage. More importantly, he shares how guys can get out of this mess immediately.
Being cheated by a partner can drive any guy nuts. It can make even the most mild-mannered man commit suicide, or even kill his wife. Jackson understands these perils, and shares expert advice on how men can avoid that path.
The book also lays out a plan for men to recover from the emotional and mental trauma of having a cheating wife. Jackson bares two top secret mental shifts which he says will give men an immediate sense of relief, and five things they can do now to start feeling physically better after their wife cheated on them.
- The book is specifically targeted to men. In the past, guys had to read books and articles that were designed for men as if guys were the only ones capable of cheating.
- The ebook is nicely laid out and easy to read. The text is broken up into short and easy to digest paragraphs so readers won’t be overwhelmed with all the information discussed by Jackson.
- The advice given by Jackson can hardly be considered generic. It’s coming from a guy who himself was a victim of an unfaithful wife, and he expertly offers tips on how men like him can survive the emotional turmoil and rebuild their lives.
- You can get it anytime you want to. Because it is an e-book, you can download it even if it is 3 in the morning.
- It is pretty cheap at $47 plus the free audio book. With all the pieces of advice that men can get from it, the book can be considered a steal.
- The author himself is a victim of an unfaithful wife. This makes the book different from other self-help books where the author has not even experienced the pain of being cheated on by the spouse.
- It comes with a 100% money back guarantee.
- The book does not blame men for the misfortune they had of having a cheating wife. On the contrary, Jackson details why it is the spouse or the wife who should be blamed for having an affair. It exonerates husbands, saying that men have no shortcomings that led their spouses to cheat on them.
- Because it is available in PDF format, men can read the book anywhere they go as long as they have a tablet or even a smartphone. Simply put, it is very convenient to have the ebook, unlike a traditional hardbound copy.
- The book shares tips on how men can move on from arguably the darkest chapter in their lives and how they can ensure that their children won’t be affected by the extramarital affair of their wives.
- There’s a glaring lack of scientific tests to back up the tips and advice from the author.
- It uses a lot of adult language. But to be fair, Jackson warns about the use of colorful language in the book.
Kevin Jackson has produced an excellent self-help book with “Survive Her Affair.” It is one of the few books on the market today that specifically caters to men who were victimized by unfaithful women. There’s no denying that men who are hurt by n unfaithful partner should get themselves a copy of this e-book.